We offer our services free of charge to police departments. We have had success with other cases. If you think we could help with a case, contact Dr. Christine Sarteschi at 412-365-2957 or fill out the contact form below to send an email.
You should also know that we take confidentiality seriously and every student signs a waiver as part of their membership.
Some of the ways we can help, among others, include:
- Using social media to increase case awareness (i.e. creating posters, writing postings, etc.)
- Search for new leads via social media and the internet
- Organizing case files into physical binders; it is surprising what a re-categorizing of documents can do for a case
- Serving as “fresh eyes” on a case
- Statement analysis (i.e. discrepancies, use of language, etc.)
- Mental health/behavioral assessment/psychological analysis